Matchstick Productions’ Return to Sender Doors: 6:00 p.m. Show: 7:00 p.m. Food service: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Watch the...
DOORS | 6pm
SHOW | 7pm
FOOD | 6-7pm
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you to the edge of your seat and launch you into the wild.
Join us for a showing of Backcountry Film Festival. Beer and food are available for purchase.
About Backcountry: The Backcountry Film Festival is produced each year by Winter Wildlands Alliance as a celebration of the human-powered experience and a gathering place for the backcountry snowsports community.
- Is this event all ages? Yes.
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, every seat in the room is sold at the same price. If your child needs a seat, they will need a ticket. If you plan to hold your baby without using a seat, no need to buy a ticket.
- What’s included with admission? Purchase of a ticket grants you admission to the showing. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Yes, the bar will be open throughout the event and food will be available until show starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Are seats reserved? No, seats are first come, first served.
Sierra Nevada Hazy Halloween Party! Join us for a screening of Rocky Horror Picture Show with cast and props. We’re...