Hailed as one of the most prodigious guitarists of his generation and “highest category of improvising musicians” (New Yorker), Julian Lage has...
- This event has passed.
DOORS | 6pm
FOOD | 6-8pm
FILM | 7pm
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you to the edge of your seat and launch you into the wild.
Join us for a showing of Banff Film Festival. Beer and food are available for purchase.
About Banff Film Festival: The Banff Film Festival is a collection of stories of remote journeys, ground-breaking expeditions, and cutting-edge adventures told through the eyes of adventurers, authors, photographers, and filmmakers from around the globe.
- Is this event all ages? Yes.
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, every seat in the room is sold at the same price. If your child needs a seat, they will need a ticket. If you plan to hold your baby without using a seat, no need to buy a ticket.
- What’s included with admission? Purchase of a ticket grants you admission to the showing. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Yes, the bar will be open throughout the event and food will be available until 8:00 PM.
- Are seats reserved? No, seats are first come, first served. Entire party must be in the Big Room to hold a seat.
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you...