Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you...
Doors: 6:00 p.m.
Show: 7:00 p.m.
Food service: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you to the edge of your seat and launch you into the wild.
Join us for Matchstick’s 2019 production. Beer and food are available for purchase.
About Matchstick: MSP Films is the most award winning ski film company in history. With 8 of the 14 “Movie of the year Awards”, “Best Documentary Award”, and 3 Emmy nominations for cinematography.
- Is this event all ages? Yes.
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, every seat in the room is sold at the same price. If your child needs a seat, they will need a ticket. If you plan to hold your baby without using a seat, no need to buy a ticket.
- What’s included with admission? Purchase of a ticket grants you admission to the showing. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Yes, the bar will be open throughout the event and food will be available until show starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Are seats reserved? No, seats are first come, first served.