Sierra Nevada Hazy Halloween Party! Join us for a screening of Rocky Horror Picture Show with cast and props. This...
DOORS | 6pm
FOOD | 6-8pm
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you to the edge of your seat and launch you into the wild.
Join us for a 2019 film by Matchstick Productions, followed by speakers panel featuring the filmmakers. Beer and food are available for purchase.
About Matchstick: MSP Films is the most award winning ski film company in history. With 8 of the 14 “Movie of the year Awards”, “Best Documentary Award”, and 3 Emmy nominations for cinematography.
- Is this event all ages? Yes.
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, every seat in the room is sold at the same price. If your child needs a seat, they will need a ticket. If you plan to hold your baby without using a seat, no need to buy a ticket.
- What’s included with admission? Purchase of a ticket grants you admission to the showing. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Yes, the bar will be open throughout the event and food will be available until 8:00 PM.
- Are seats reserved? No, seats are first come, first served. Entire party must be in the Big Room to hold a seat.
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you...