Hailed as one of the most prodigious guitarists of his generation and “highest category of improvising musicians” (New Yorker), Julian Lage has...
DOORS | 6pm
FOOD | 6-8pm
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you to the edge of your seat and launch you into the wild.
Join us for TGR’s Roadless. Beer and food are available for purchase.
About Roadless: In the winter of 2019, Bryan Iguchi teamed up with fellow snowboarders Jeremy Jones and Travis Rice to explore an untamed part of Wyoming on a 10-day human powered expedition.
Bryan Iguchi, Jeremy Jones, and Travis Rice have each followed their own unique journey to become three of the most influential people in the action sports industry. They have changed the way we interact with the mountains and continually re-define what’s possible. For the first time in their illustrious careers, these snowboarding legends are united by a common goal: To trek deep into the Yellowstone wilderness in search of groundbreaking first descents in the most remote region of the lower-48. This arduous journey through this winter landscape not only yields world-class riding but allows these three to reflect on their shared past and love of snowboarding in one of America’s last wild places.
- Is this event all ages? Yes.
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, every seat in the room is sold at the same price. If your child needs a seat, they will need a ticket. If you plan to hold your baby without using a seat, no need to buy a ticket.
- What’s included with admission? Purchase of a ticket grants you admission to the showing. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Yes, the bar will be open throughout the event and food will be available until 8:00 PM.
- Are seats reserved? No, seats are first come, first served. Entire party must be in the Big Room to hold a seat.