Thanks for thinking of us as you plan your event. Please read these guidelines before filling out our form.
Since we started this adventure in 1980, we’ve always looked beyond the beer. As much as we’re able, we try to support and help improve communities and causes near and far. We have to use discretion, though, so please review and consider the following.
- We require 45 days advance notice for all donations. A member of our team will be in touch around 6 weeks prior to the donation request date if we are able to support.
- We donate only to registered 501(c) organizations, and you will be required to submit a copy of your registration document.
- If your state requires it, you must have a temporary permit (i.e. liquor license) in the name of your non-profit to serve any alcohol for fundraising purposes at your event. To find out if you need to obtain a temporary permit, please contact your local alcohol regulatory agency (e.g. California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control).
- Being mindful of our product, we forgo events that are either directly tied to schools or by association benefit youth. For example, adults might be playing in a golf tournament, but if funds raised go toward high school sports we have to bow out.
- The pool of athletic talent out there—both individuals and teams—is huge. For that reason we won’t wade through it to sponsor some and not others.
- We tread lightly around political, faith-based, and other sensitive issues.
Sound like we’re still aligned? Then onward!