Pale Ale Pop-up, San Francisco Edition
Come hang! Rally your friends and join our Still the One celebration.
Your all-time favorites at the Pale Ale Pop-Up
Some things just grip your senses and never let go. They’re so intriguing, funny, or delicious that they affix themselves to your very soul. No matter the tides of time, they are Still the One. Like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and everything else that’s waiting for you at our pop-up in the Mission District.
• Legendary ’90s arcade games. Who’s taking the high score?
• Gaming station for some classic multiplayer battles
• A vinyl DJ playing all the defining hits. We predict epic singalongs.
• TVs for sitcoms like Friends and Fresh Prince, plus the Giants game
• A menu stacked with Sierra Nevada beers, plus non-alc Hop Splash
All proceeds from beer sales will benefit CLTRE, a nonprofit that is committed to shifting the cultural landscape in neighborhoods throughout California.
Friday, August 25
5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Admission and arcade are free. Beer available for purchase. Must be 21+ to drink, but strollers welcome if you have littles.