*Beer is not included in this tasting, but if you would like to purchase it ahead of time, use our Beer Locator to search your nearby stores.
*Local to WNC/Asheville area? Select the add-on option for curbside pickup. Your curbside purchase includes each of the beers for this tasting, along with fresh, housemade vanilla bean ice cream to pair with our imperial stout.
*Beer and ice cream are available for curbside pickup 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Sierra Nevada Gift Shop in Mills River beginning 2 days prior to your tasting.
Join us for a virtual, interactive tasting, live from the Mills River Grand Tasting Room as we celebrate one of our favorite times of year. Sure, the leaves change, and the days get shorter, but we also brew some of our most anticipated releases. We will discuss what makes this a special season for beer, explore Sierra Nevada history, and describe tasting notes for each of these styles. We’ll wrap up the event by giving Narwhal Imperial Stout a dessert twist…beer floats, anyone?!
We will be pouring the following styles if you want to follow along:
We look forward to sharing beers and having some fun. Cheers!
How it works:
- Sign up online here
- Your confirmation email will include a link to the online video classroom.
- Download Zoom video client to your computer, tablet, or phone
- Use our online Beer Locator to stock your fridge ahead of time, or select the add-on option for curbside pickup at the brewery.
- On the date and time of your virtual experience, click the link in your confirmation email to join.
- Then sit back, relax, and enjoy!