Mills River, NC
Virtual Beer Tasting: New Year, New Beer Edition
Duration: 45 minutes | 21+ | $6 | Reservation Required
Beer not included in this tasting, but if you would like to purchase it ahead of time, use our Beer Locator to search your nearby stores.
*Local to WNC/Asheville area? Select the add-on option for curbside pickup. Your curbside purchase includes each of the beers for this tasting.
*Beer will be available for curbside pickup 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Sierra Nevada Gift Shop in Mills River beginning 3 days prior to your tasting.
Join us for a virtual, interactive tasting, live from the Mills River Grand Tasting Room as we celebrate a new year and new beer. We’ll go way beyond tasting notes and share an insider’s look at Sierra Nevada history and innovation.
Our brand new seasonal, Wanderland, is a Kolsch-style Nectarine Ale, packed with orchard-fresh flavor. Set out and see where the adventure leads as we explore this juicy, golden sunset of a beer.
Get ready to go Big with the newest addition to our Little Things family. Big Little Thing, our 9% ABV Imperial IPA, boasts a smooth malt body and mega-tropical hops. Its sweetness is discreet and the finish is clean.
We will be pouring the following styles if you want to sip along:
We look forward to sharing beers and having some fun. Cheers!
How it works:
Book Virtual Beer Tasting: New Year, New Beer Edition
- Sign up online here
- Your confirmation email will include a link to the online video classroom.
- Download Zoom video client to your computer, tablet, or phone
- Use our online Beer Locator to stock your fridge ahead of time, or select the add-on option for curbside pickup at the brewery.
- On the date and time of your virtual experience, click the link in your confirmation email to join.
- Then sit back, relax, and enjoy!