Virtual Bigfoot Vertical Tasting
Duration: 45 minutes | 21+ | Reservation Required
*Beer not included in this tasting. Bigfoot Verticals are available for purchase online here, please allow for processing and shipping times on beer order.
Bigfoot is a beast of a beer, packed with bittersweet malt and heaps of aggressive whole-cone Pacific Northwest hops. First introduced in the winter of 1983, Bigfoot is a cult-classic brewed in the barleywine style—strong and robust with the refined intensity of a wine. Bigfoot is prized by beer collectors for aging in cellars. Under the proper conditions, it can develop enticing new flavors and character as it matures.
This 12 pack includes 3 of each of the following years:
2010 • 2011 • 2014 • 2016
Beginning on May 29th we will guide you through the updated 12 pack which includes: 2011, 2014, 2016, 2020
This special tasting focuses on the history of our cult classic Bigfoot Barleywine Ale and will include a guided tasting of the different vintages included in your Bigfoot Vertical 12-pack.
We’ve been aging this beast of a beer in our temperature-controlled cellar for up to 10 years-letting the flavors grow, mature, and get tangled. Together we’ll explore the ingredients and flavors that make Bigfoot a legend.
How it works:
- Sign up online here.
- Your confirmation email will include a link to the online video classroom.
- California and North Carolina residents can order Bigfoot Verticals online here to follow along.
- Download Zoom video client to your computer, tablet, or phone.
- On the date and time of your virtual experience, click the link in your confirmation email to join.
- Then let’s sit back, relax, and enjoy – oh, and BYOB.
Book Virtual Bigfoot Vertical Tasting